Sunday, November 6, 2011

What a Lazy Blogger Does...

   I, my friends, am a lazy blogger.


   I'll admit it! I'll shout it from the rooftops if you want me to.
   I won't promise you to do better.  I won't swear to always be true.  However, I will tell you that I'm getting help.  Not in the form of Bloggers Anonymous (which would TOTALLY be awesome,) but one of my dearest friends, Have Coffee Will Travel, has decided to remind me to blog.  Which I think is a noble pursuit since I'm awful about getting caught up in life.  Especially lately.  Let me explain...


   Per my previous ramblings you guys have learned that I was living the not dreamy life of an office worker.  I punched 9 to 5. (Well...more like 7 to 4, but I digress...) I did this said "punching" until August 19th when I was given an exit interview and sent on my way.  I would like to mention that both my bosses cried, as did I.  I became a victim of the economic downturn.  You know those people you hear about on the news?  Those faceless statistics you read on Yahoo?  Yup.  That's me!
   So here I sit, a single, attractive, unemployed, twenty-five (almost) year old woman who has NO CLUE where to go from here.  I've spent the last three years building an idea that Xerox would at least be a temporary career for me.  I could use it as a salary to help me along until my music gig got off the ground.  Who knew they'd break up with me first? It's just not fair!  I mean...aren't I supposed to be the one who gets the last word?!
   All right, so I'll quit whining.  I'm making this blog brief because there's a steaming hot cup of Starbucks "Calm" tea sitting next to me, and I'm trying to solve world hunger from where I sit.


   No time for blogging here.
   Until next time...


XOXO
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment