Sunday, May 1, 2011

All the Small Things

"All the smalls things..." - Blink 182

     Okay - so I'm not REALLY that into Blink, but it went along with my thoughts today.
I've been trying to get some video footage uploaded onto YouTube so that my small (but growing) fanbase could at least HEAR my music.  When I finally got my hands on some video footage from one of my shows I immediately  began tearing it apart...mentally, of course. 
     Granted, it was filmed on a Blackberry.
     Yes, I'm not sure what I was expecting.
     You're right!  I'm ABSOLUTELY insane.

     But, that's what brings us to my blog to confess that I'm learning to be happy with the small beginnings.

It's so important that we learn to be thankful for the little baby steps.

So, instead of worrying, I'm going to post my lovely video!  I hope you enjoy!  There's more to come and hopefully as I grow in my music career I'll have fancier video footage to post for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgFssXOQ4HQ

XOXO
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment